What helps specifically for genital numbness? anyone here honestly have the same skin sensation as pre ssri?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
JakeLawe

What helps specifically for genital numbness? anyone here honestly have the same skin sensation as pre ssri?

Unread post by JakeLawe »

don't wanna talk about any other symptom at all. Just genital numbness. Is recovery from this symptom possible? what has worked for you? can you honestly say you are back 100% regarding sensation on your genitals? how long did it take if so?

Thank you in advance.
Troskie

Re: What helps specifically for genital numbness? anyone here honestly have the same skin sensation as pre ssri?

Unread post by Troskie »

Nothing permanent, but the first couple times I did adderall ~ 2 years ago (while on st johns wort) I got massive libido and genital numbness went away.

I quit the st johns wort, and did adderall some more over the past 2 years and it still gives me libido but no help on the genital numbness anymore. I'm not sure if it was from no tolerance it being my first couple times or the combo of it with st johns wort.
DeepRacer

Re: What helps specifically for genital numbness? anyone here honestly have the same skin sensation as pre ssri?

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Did anyone get decreased skin quality with their numbness? I started getting a red, dry, cracked glans that no lotion or oil has ever helped with and I’ve tried literally everything. I still can feel pain in my glans if I pinch it but I get no sexual pleasure. I know SSRIs interfere with the nitric oxide process and can cause tissue damage