Crash Edovis

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Ch21

Crash Edovis

Unread post by Ch21 »

Hello guys,

I want to let you know that I crashed hard from the supplement Edovis from Arcapharma. It completely numbed my penis and took away any libido. It also made the sperm totally fluid again. It destroyed all of my progress so far. I hope it's not permanent. I don't understand at all how others could heal this.

I know that a lot of people here may not believe me, but I want to warn others who may want to try this too.
Twentyoneguns

Re: Crash Edovis

Unread post by Twentyoneguns »

Hi, and thanks for the warning. I can quite understand this....for some of us even the most seemingly innocuous substances can cause a crash.

Some will read with total disbelief.

Please stop taking random stuff and think very carefully before taking prescription drugs from your doctor. You seem ultra sensitive....very similar to myself.

I'm sorry this has happened to you and I hope you manage to recover...perhaps add it to the "worst offenders for PSSD and things to avoid taking" thread to alert others searching in the future.

Good luck

Male
PSSD after 3 days on Sertraline (50mg) (Aurobindo) December 2016 to date.
Tinnitus, insomnia (1.5 hours/night sleep) poor memory/cognition as a bonus!
Possibly PSSD from October 1998...just didn't realise what I was suffering from! (pre internet)
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Ch21 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:01 am Hello guys,

I want to let you know that I crashed hard from the supplement Edovis from Arcapharma. It completely numbed my penis and took away any libido. It also made the sperm totally fluid again. It destroyed all of my progress so far. I hope it's not permanent. I don't understand at all how others could heal this.

I know that a lot of people here may not believe me, but I want to warn others who may want to try this too.
Since you want to warn others, can you post here the list of things that crashed you?
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Ivel wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:36 pm Hallo,

I want you to tell me my story. Im a wife and I'm 30 years old and i have pssd since 7 years.
I have test a lot of things, nothing can help me. I hate touch me. I don't feel like having sex anymore. I have lost a part of me for 7 years.
For a few weeks i read a report of a young man with pssd who takes EDOVIS from APHARMACA and he takes this about 3 months and it helps him. I thougt i test EDOVIS too.
Now i take it since 4 weeks and i think i get my old life back. i have hope for the first time in 7 years.
I wonder who wrote this suspicious comment. Seems like a fraud from some shill.
Twentyoneguns

Unread post by Twentyoneguns »

Exactly....it proves how dangerous posts like this are when desperate people try to replicate the results.

As someone's tag line says " don't take candy from strangers"

Keep safe guys.

Male
PSSD after 3 days on Sertraline (50mg) (Aurobindo) December 2016 to date.
Tinnitus, insomnia (1.5 hours/night sleep) poor memory/cognition as a bonus!
Possibly PSSD from October 1998...just didn't realise what I was suffering from! (pre internet)
no_name01010

Unread post by no_name01010 »

I think that one day i will read about somebody who crashed from drinking a glass of water.
Come on guys, this seem very very strange to me.
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

no_name01010 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:52 am I think that one day i will read about somebody who crashed from drinking a glass of water.
I am quite sure I read reports of crashs with homeopathy. OK, this is not water but sugar ;)
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

no_name01010 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:52 am I think that one day i will read about somebody who crashed from drinking a glass of water.
I wonder the same, some "crash reports" sounds very strange too.

Maybe It works like that:

before taking any drug/supplement, go to a forum and claim a "crash" just to see if someone else relates, then get feedback related to "safety" before taking it.

Big thanks to the anonymity and impossibility to verify claims on the internet.

The OP has a long list of substances that crashed him recently, but thinking on the positive side, it looks like he recovered from all, there's always "a lot of progress" that was lost on the new crash :D
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Godfuckingdamnit

Unread post by Godfuckingdamnit »

I took Edovis myself for a few months and it did nothing for me.

However, here are its contents:

L-Citrulline: 3 g;
Tribulus Terrestris: 350 mg - of which Saponin: 70mg;
Andean Maca: 200 mg;
Damiana: 150 mg;
Muira Puama: 100 mg;
Folic Acid: 200 mcg;

I don't know whether this actually crashed OP or not, but it's worth keeping in mind that we've had people claiming to have crashed from the most harmless things, even pizza
PSSD 3-2018, at28.
Effexor for 14 days total (PSSD on 3rd day).
Developed Ulcerative Colitis shortly thereafter.
PSSD start: intense tingling and penis went flaccid.
ED, numbness, little to no libido. Few weak morning woods.
Ch21

Unread post by Ch21 »

Why should I write something like that in here if it wasn't so?

Well, I won't write anything here in the future. I just have to read through stupid answers anyway.