Kaleb passed away

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Cobalt.blue

Kaleb passed away

Unread post by Cobalt.blue »

Kaleb, admin of two PSSD facebook groups passed away at September 1, 2021. I am transfering the post written by his wife Emily in the facebook group:
"Hi everyone.
This is Kaleb’s wife, Emily. I hate to let you all know that he passed away from covid complications this afternoon. This community meant so much to him and his healing journey gave me 6 more years with the man I love. I prayed for you all and your own miracles and will continue in the future.
Love to you all."

His obitury: https://www.hawkinsfuneralhomes.com/obi ... snLlcdBZH4
I dont know was Kaleb the member of this forum, but i guess that he was, so i am transfering this message here for the case that he was member.

This is so sad and heartbreaking. I feel so sorry for him and his family. He was realy good-hearted man. RIP Kaleb
Last edited by Cobalt.blue on Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Female, "PSSD" since summer 2017, crushed severely at April 21, 2019
Everything is sensless and stupid in this caotic universe.
Jaxx

Re: Kaleb passed away

Unread post by Jaxx »

Sad sad news, although i never spoke to him personally i know he was a caring person, who even though he recovered from pssd, chose to keep helping others in the community. He will be missed
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

RIP
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

RIP
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

i'm sorry.
i also recently learned of the disappearance of a guy from the italian group, who apparently died in his sleep from 'natural causes'.
the large number of premature deaths in the PSSD group is sad and disturbing.
i'm worried because several people have become uncontactable, both in the italian group and on this forum
for example who knows something about squirtlesquirtle? he was active on youtube too, now nobody knows anything..
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

I heard Squirtle is ok just laying low from the community for awhile
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

JLo22 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:00 am I heard Squirtle is ok just laying low from the community for awhile
omg thanks for saying that!! :°