PSSD FINALLY CURED BUT CAME AT A PRICE TOO HIGH (Beg you guys for help)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Brooks

PSSD FINALLY CURED BUT CAME AT A PRICE TOO HIGH (Beg you guys for help)

Unread post by Brooks »

Hello friends, some of you are already familiar with my situation in a previous post I made several months ago. Three years ago, I was like many of you, I hated living with PSSD, thought it was the worst thing in the world, and my life’s mission was to cure it so that I could regain my sexual prowess. I just wanted to be normal and have normal person problems. Call me Jafar from Aladdin, because I was not careful what I wished for and my wish was granted to my own peril.

For reasons I cannot explain, soon after I graduated law school and returned home to study for the bar exam, in May of 2019, something changed in my body/brain and I have never been myself ever again. My sexual symptoms seemed to have completely resolved but I have lost my beautiful legal mind and I now suffer immense cognitive and memory impairment. Initially, I was so bad that I did not even realize I was existing in an alternate reality; for months I had been living in an unreachable world of my own and was so impaired I did not even know it. When I finally began to realize it, around late February of 2020, I went to the neurologist where I tested within the dementia range on the MoCA test. I have now spent the past two years seeing the best experts in the United States in attempts to regain my beautiful legal mind, all to no avail with the exception of a few brief windows which give me hope this can be reversed.

For years, I wanted so bad to be cured of PSSD that I prayed for it over and over and told God that if he gave it to me I would be happy forever. I admit now, it was a mistake and not worth this trade. A few amazing sexual encounters and you realize it is not all we crack it up to be on this forum. Guys, I cannot go on living as this person, this person is devoid of my passion, creativity, genius, literacy ability, and imagination; this is not who I am! I want to regain my beautiful legal brain to fight corruption of the system. I cannot go into detail here but I am being victimized by the most evil organization in the world and I have no way to fight; I am a lame sitting duck. I would have rather died as the attorney I was before May of 2019, than live out the life I am living now.

I beg you guys for your help in figuring out what is causing me this ailment. I want to put things back the way they were before, even if it means that I have to live once again with PSSD. What in the hell kind of substance can fix PSSD’s sexual morbidities but deprive you of your cognitive function? My girlfriend and I have been able to narrow the situational changes for the relevant period (summer of 2019) down to three major things that had changed--in hopes to guide your analysis and provide possible clues:
The environment I was living in as well as the environment I was spending a ton of time in. I moved back home from law school and I was leasing space in an old church to do bar prep. The church was a converted pole barn and had significant moisture issues;
During bar prep I started heavily using a Juul, which is an E-cig; and
I changed up the probiotics I was taking at the time and I was mass-consuming various brands of high-dose probiotics, each of which carried unique strains.

MY TWO POSSIBLE THEORIES: I am suspecting that maybe this is due to toxic mold exposure. Certain mycotoxins can impact serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine and change the neurocircuitry in the brain. The only other thing I can think of (my second theory) is that maybe I was poisoned by the bar of my state (long story). The bar in my state makes $2.6 billion a year and I was threatening to expose corruption and dismantle its cash-cow. The bar has been tormenting me for the past two years and has tried to sabotage me getting my law license. The bar also knew about PSSD and my suffering from it because it documented such in a file I later came into possession of. $2.6 billion dollars a year is a hell of a lot of money, they could have easily designed a substance that would fix PSSD’s sexual issues but render me immobilized so that I could not pose a threat, with the mindset that I would be content with the change and give up my legal pursuits. All they would have to do is mix it with DMSO and put it on my doorknob or put it inside my air vents. My parents, attorney, and therapist all say that this second theory is ridiculous and paranoid. But hell, I believe in conspiracy theories, just look at what happened to Jeffrey Epstein. Mind you, there is an endless amount of money at play here, and the bar of my state is heavily intertwined with research chemical giants, such as the DuPont laboratories that made the state into the corporate capital of the world.

Do you guys have any ideas at all? Anything I have not thought of? Please be mindful that this is a very serious and life-altering situation to me and I only need genuine brainstorming suggestions.
Brooks

Re: PSSD FINALLY CURED BUT CAME AT A PRICE TOO HIGH (Beg you guys for help)

Unread post by Brooks »

On a positive note, to add a bit of humor to the situation (although this joke is a bit crass).

I now have full sexual function and drive and I am dating this smoking hot babe with the perfect booty . . . . . . . . and..... as of two weeks ago she has gotten on this abstinence kick after listening to some Christian podcast about premarital sex and opening the door for satan to come into our lives. SOOOOO......I spent 9 years trying to conquer PSSD--including countless hours of research and experimentation--only to be faced with having a smoking hot babe that refuses to put out lol. How can I get my hands on that SSRI that gave me PSSD 9 years ago? LOL JK JK.
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

Naczoz wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:37 am I think you suffer from psychotic schizoafective personality.
You are a very rude and ignorant person.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

I think the probiotics crashed u. Maybe try sodium phenylbutyrate.. But its expensive
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Can you test ana (antinuclear antibodies)?
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:42 am I think the probiotics crashed u. Maybe try sodium phenylbutyrate.. But its expensive
Thank you for your post, you always have something constructive to add. Already tried it, my insurance actually paid for it. It is the most disgusting and repugnant substance you will ever consume. I got off all probiotics and then restarted them a year later only to never gain any of the former benefit I used to. I also paid to have a GI-MAP performed which was unremarkable.
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 am Can you test ana (antinuclear antibodies)?
We have tested an awful lot these past two years. Do you mean antinuclear antibodies for gut microbiome bacteria?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 am
cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:42 am I think the probiotics crashed u. Maybe try sodium phenylbutyrate.. But its expensive
Thank you for your post, you always have something constructive to add. Already tried it, my insurance actually paid for it. It is the most disgusting and repugnant substance you will ever consume. I got off all probiotics and then restarted them a year later only to never gain any of the former benefit I used to. I also paid to have a GI-MAP performed which was unremarkable.
What about glycerol phenylbutyrate. I meant this actually. But its one of the most expensive meds
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:49 am
cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 am Can you test ana (antinuclear antibodies)?
We have tested an awful lot these past two years. Do you mean antinuclear antibodies for gut microbiome bacteria?
Just ana in general. Does not have to do with gut microbiome. I tested my titers with 1:640 which is really kind of high. It might say more about whats wrong with us.
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:49 am
What about glycerol phenylbutyrate. I meant this actually. But its one of the most expensive meds
Both of the medications you are describing are used for Urea Cycle Disorders, a genetic condition that can be triggered in adulthood by various different things. I tested negative for genes associated with known UCDs, I did however have the ARG2 variant, as described in my last public post on this forum.