PSSD FINALLY CURED BUT CAME AT A PRICE TOO HIGH (Beg you guys for help)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Brooks

Re: PSSD FINALLY CURED BUT CAME AT A PRICE TOO HIGH (Beg you guys for help)

Unread post by Brooks »

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:53 am
Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:49 am
cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 am Can you test ana (antinuclear antibodies)?
We have tested an awful lot these past two years. Do you mean antinuclear antibodies for gut microbiome bacteria?
Just ana in general. Does not have to do with gut microbiome. I tested my titers with 1:640 which is really kind of high. It might say more about whats wrong with us.
The only nuclear tests I recall having were related to acetylcholine receptors very early on with this illness.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:57 am
cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:53 am
Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:49 am

We have tested an awful lot these past two years. Do you mean antinuclear antibodies for gut microbiome bacteria?
Just ana in general. Does not have to do with gut microbiome. I tested my titers with 1:640 which is really kind of high. It might say more about whats wrong with us.
The only nuclear tests I recall having were related to acetylcholine receptors very early on with this illness.
Pretty confident if you test ana it will be high.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:55 am
cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:49 am
What about glycerol phenylbutyrate. I meant this actually. But its one of the most expensive meds
Both of the medications you are describing are used for Urea Cycle Disorders, a genetic condition that can be triggered in adulthood by various different things. I tested negative for genes associated with known UCDs, I did however have the ARG2 variant, as described in my last public post on this forum.
The Arg2 might be upregulated by something else
Janie

Unread post by Janie »

Sorry if I asked it already but were the probiotics which cured you from PSSD?
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:02 am
Good thinking friend, but the genetic tests (lest I be mistaken) only measure the genetics you are born with.
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

Janie wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:56 am Sorry if I asked it already but were the probiotics which cured you from PSSD?
No, the probiotics were something I discovered during law school as a way to completely eradicate the cognitive/motivational deficits of PSSD. Even when I was taking the probiotics, I was still the same person. Whatever this new illness is has changed me into someone completely different.

To answer the call of your question, my PSSD sexual symptoms are cured by whatever the hell is causing this new illness where I have lost my beautiful legal mind as well as my memory and cognition and creativity. It is as if whatever is causing this disease traded my beautiful legal mind for full sexuality. But I do not want this! I want my brain back so I can kick some corrupt ass. I cannot go on living as this person.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Brooks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:23 pm
cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:02 am
Good thinking friend, but the genetic tests (lest I be mistaken) only measure the genetics you are born with.
I know too little about how they measure this etc. but maybe it has not been studied.
Brooks

Unread post by Brooks »

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:59 am
Pretty confident if you test ana it will be high.
Thank you friend, I need to get c4 tested anyway I will see if I can add this one into the bunch.
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

I saw many anecdotes on sexual and cognitive problems coming from the use of probiotics supps, I guess there's a high chance that is maybe messed you into your actual situation. Have you ever tried herbal antimicrobials? I mean, Oil of oregano, allicin, neem, etc???
Maybe, also, it can be a result of intoxication from the e-cigs, its pretty known that those products are highly toxic for our body, varying from brand to brand.

And let me ask you, how did you get your sexual sides cured?