LOOKING TO SPREAD AWARENESS

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
The Doctors TV

LOOKING TO SPREAD AWARENESS

Unread post by The Doctors TV »

Hey all-

My name is Paola, I'm an associate producer for a medical talk show. I'm posting on here in hopes of being able to get some more insight on those that are living with Post-SSRI/SNRI Sexual Dysfunction. I feel this is something that needs to have more attention brought to it and am looking for someone who would be comfortable talking to me about their experience, journey, how they're dealing with this, etc. We want to educate our audience with the correct information straight from people who are actually dealing with this.

Hope to hear from you all soon
anacleta

Re: LOOKING TO SPREAD AWARENESS

Unread post by anacleta »

Hi Paola! thank you for your interest. is the talk show in English? where is it based? it could be useful to know. i think there are people who are not good at speaking in English (i for one am italian and i help myself with a translator). I will gladly help you spread the word to find those who courageously want to highlight their experience.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

I think this is the show ? https://facebook.com/TheDoctors/
The Doctors TV

Unread post by The Doctors TV »

Hey! Yes the link that you posted is our show! Would love any help or insight and someone to possibly come on via Zoom to further discuss with our panel of doctors. we want this to be informative and educational and help others feel like they're not alone!
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! Is there any way that the authenticity of this could be confirmed? I think more people would be willing to get involved with this information.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

I'm from a group of Canadians that would definitely be interested in speaking to you. Here's our website pssdcanada.ca

Feel free to message me your contact information.

Thank You
Numbtomind 2

Unread post by Numbtomind 2 »

Hi, I'm from the united States affected with this condition. I would be willing to chat and set up a zoom call.

Has anyone reached out to the producers? How did they hear about our community?
75mg Clomipramine. june-july 2018
(Anxiety/Ocd)

Current symtoms I'm experiencing.
Emotional numbness, Pleasurless activities, Complete sexual system shutdown.
Willowleaf

Unread post by Willowleaf »

Hello and thank you for your interest!

Please get in touch with me at willowleafcounselling.ca I am a therapist (MSW RSW RCC) who works as a healthcare provider with this population.
EmilyG

Unread post by EmilyG »

Hi Paola,
My name is Emily. I am an activist in the PSSD community and have had the condition for 2.5 years. I am the founder of PSSD Canada (www.pssdcanada.ca) and PSSD International (www.pssd.info). I have authored and been interviewed for several articles in the past and am currently working with Canadian Mental Health Association, Queens University and Alberta Society for the Promotion of Sexual Health to bring information about PSSD to the public. I would be happy to speak to you about our work or appear on your show.
You can email my team and me at pssd.action@gmail.com
Thank you for helping us bring awareness to this condition!
-Emily Grey
climb

Unread post by climb »

Hi Paula,

I'm part of a UK patient group trying to raise awareness here. I'd be happy to speak with you.

Thanks a lot for your interest in helping with this.