Statistics

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
angeloinvolo

Statistics

Unread post by angeloinvolo »

Sorry,
I feel depressed (don't envy me!) and I am not able to write without feeling anguish.
I went to the help point to search for good words and I found the fhx post about his healing routine but he said also that the most people that recover do It in the first three years. Is It true? For me are 3 years and 3 months. Or perhaps he thinks that the others recover but later? :-(
Don't take candy from strangers

escitalopram drops 20 mg from 28 august - 6 september 2017
2 drops the first day increasing gradually until 6 the last day (cold turkey)
Thomas

Re: Statistics

Unread post by Thomas »

angeloinvolo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:14 am I went to the help point to search for good words and I found the fhx post about his healing routine but he said also that the most people that recover do It in the first three years. Is It true? For me are 3 years and 3 months. Or perhaps he thinks that the others recover but later? :-(
There aren't any statistics about PSSD or PSSD recovery. It is very complex to have some, because PSSD is very rare and complex. Whoever gives statistics is just giving you random data.

That being said, you will find lots of recovery stories, including from long term sufferers. Last month, we had here a recovery after 10 years of PSSD. cf.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2941&p=39700#p39700
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
angeloinvolo

Thank you!

afx

Unread post by afx »

Hi, I think that You refer to one of my posts. Maybe it wasnt clear from the context of it but I was talking about my opinion of time itself recovering, waiting basically, without any actions. The timeline of possibility to recover by some action doesnt have a time limit from what I observed, be it any number of years having this condition
angeloinvolo

afx tight. Sorry for the mistake in the nickname. So do you think that people with PSSD since over 3 years must be more active to recover than others luckier earlier healing people? Thank you

afx

Unread post by afx »

To tell You the truth I have seen even 4 years time itself recovery story. On different forum I have seen 5 years and even longer possible timeline of time itself, waiting, success mentioned. So no, dont take it as some "prescription" from me that You do have to take actions in order to get better. There are time itself possibilities I saw stretching far beyond those 3 years I mentioned longer ago
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

I would say taking care of oneself helps with recovery. Because 1) if you do not feel psychologically well, it is hard to recover (symptoms could be merely psychological) 2) good health can only help
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness
1day

Unread post by 1day »

afx wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:38 am To tell You the truth I have seen even 4 years time itself recovery story. On different forum I have seen 5 years and even longer possible timeline of time itself, waiting, success mentioned. So no, dont take it as some "prescription" from me that You do have to take actions in order to get better. There are time itself possibilities I saw stretching far beyond those 3 years I mentioned longer ago
Hey!! Afx can you please tell me what were you symptoms and how are you doing now.