Drugs/supplements that improves pssd permamently.

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
finities infinities

Re: Drugs/supplements that improves pssd permamently.

Unread post by finities infinities »

And that's exactly what it is. The acute use of the 5ht2a antagonist drives me into the blackest suicidal emptiness and the condition worsens with the use of the drug. It doesn't return to normal after discontinuation and is very little reversed by inositol which sighty upregulate 5ht2a / 5ht2c.
Antidepressant action from mianserin/mirtazapine is from strong alpha1 adrenergic upregulation, alpha1 adrenergic receptor feel similar to 5ht2 receptors.
PsychoGenesis

Unread post by PsychoGenesis »

my bad, It's the other way around

psychedelics also seem to upregulate them
but it's hard to judge cumulative benefits
sylsbitchgenesis

Unread post by sylsbitchgenesis »

I don't have PSSD, but PFS, but I permanently take Yohimbine and Kutaj, which is something I came across the Area1255 blog. It creates youthful libido and strong erections. Creatine is also always better than nothing. For better sleep and mental symptoms, I take Huperzine A (acetylcholine, very good) and Vitamin B3. And don't forget the support of others who are in this with you.
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

sylsbitchgenesis wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:14 pm I don't have PSSD, but PFS, but I permanently take Yohimbine and Kutaj, which is something I came across the Area1255 blog. It creates youthful libido and strong erections. Creatine is also always better than nothing. For better sleep and mental symptoms, I take Huperzine A (acetylcholine, very good) and Vitamin B3. And don't forget the support of others who are in this with you.
Hi,

So what are your remaining symptoms with this combo?
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

sylv wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:09 pm
bc only inverse agonists can do it to this receptor
Not true. This relates to binding site, not action

Inverse agonists are not named as such because "downregulation" of 5-HT2a, but because they lower constant, constitutive activity of 5-ht2a. This is unusual for metabotropic GPCR receptors, 5-Ht2a works in such way only in the cortex.
Sorry but I think psychogenesis was right, 5ht2 receptors upregulate due to action, not binding, and because of constitutive activity, an antagonist is not enough to downregulate them, an inverse agonist is needed for that.

And did a guy just combine both your names just to troll?

Damn shit be wildin on these naczoz threads...
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Benzydamine (also known as Tantum Verde and branded in some countries as Difflam and Septabene).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzydamine
It is also hypothesized to act on 5-HT2A receptors due to its structural similarity with serotonin. Serotonergic action such as the agonistic activation of the 5-HT2A receptors.
The present findings suggest that 5-HT2A/5-HT2C receptors may be involved in the neural control of male sexual motivation and arousal, presumably by exerting reciprocal facilitative (5-HT2A) or suppressive (5-HT2C) influences.
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

sylv wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:28 pm Rebound from acute 5-ht2a inverse agonists like mirtazapine improves a bit emotional blunting and anaesthesia. The effect seems additive and somewhat persistent.
Works only in non-depressed mood, probably via cytokine pathway ( TNF-a is indirectly pro-glutaminergic, affects synaptic plasticity: acute exposure - positively, chronic - negatively ) or by restoring down-stream sensitivity of 5-ht2a receptor function by transitively lowering its baseline activity in cortex layers
could you tell me more about this? mirtazipine did next to nothing for me, but the rebound gave me a fantastic window and possibly some sustained improvement.
Breathdeep

Unread post by Breathdeep »

Naczoz wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:27 pm So I just wonder.

Many people try various drugs/supplements and they have windows at best and than they return to baseline or crash.

Maybe we can make some list of drugs/supplements that actually improved us permamently.

In my case it was inositol that restored orgasm sensation.
How long did you take inositol before improvement and are you off it now but still seeing the same improvement?
Can I ask a completely separate question. I'm new here and have posted twice with absolutely no replies. One post was on natural recovery and another was my intro but no one commented. Is this because I'm new or?
It seems strange....
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I dont think it is because you are new, but your questions have been addressed in many many topics before. Although valid questions, dont get me wrong. I suggest to use the search function and perhaps reply to relevant, active topics whenever possible.
Plus naczoz is banned at the moment for violating forum rules multiple times. He might be able to reply again when the ban is lifted.
Breathdeep

Unread post by Breathdeep »

Jaxx wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:07 pm I dont think it is because you are new, but your questions have been addressed in many many topics before. Although valid questions, dont get me wrong. I suggest to use the search function and perhaps reply to relevant, active topics whenever possible.
Plus naczoz is banned at the moment for violating forum rules multiple times. He might be able to reply again when the ban is lifted.
Thanks
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions