New here , need advice guys..

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
pb696

New here , need advice guys..

Unread post by pb696 »

Hello guys i am 19 years old and took 40mg prozac for 20 days a year ago
Since then i have no libido , low emotions , brain fog and dp/dr
I have also tried many supplements without a single window.
I was hopeful reading some threads that meso here helped some guys get cured , but was really disheartned that he has went away.
Is there any way i can just talk to him..
Ps he is not replying on discord , the discord server link u guys shared before is broken , and he is not replying to pm's here.
Does this mean he is gone forever with no way to contact him?
And please i have waited for like 2-3 months ro talk to him
I just want to talk to him soon ( i would prefer not wait for more months) like by email or something , please
If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!!
Markc1113

Re: New here , need advice guys..

Unread post by Markc1113 »

Man I hate to tell you this but Meso is not some sorcerer who will cure you. He is an average person. An average person who apparently has a lot of random stuff going on in his own life. I’ve spoken with him several times and while he is a nice guy for sure it was no more than a conversation with anyone else. He suggested me try tobacco or stimulants. You may find someone on here with suggestions, but that’s what they are. All I’m saying is if your hanging your success on hunting down meso you will be sorely disappointed, and not because of Meso being bad just that he’s being built up to be something that I’m sorry, he is not.
pb696

Unread post by pb696 »

No i know that he wouldn't sureshot cure me , but i just need to talk to him so that he can atleast point me in the right direction.
When did u last talk to him , also can u tell me of any way i can talk to him.
Markc1113

And let me repeat I like Meso. But these people posting on here like they’re on a long voyage to track him down for a cure is crazy. He’s a normal guy who hardly gets on here anymore.
Markc1113

I am a member on the discord server. He is more than likely not going to be around. He hasn’t been on in quite a while.
dann888

Unread post by dann888 »

You should not be desperate. You are young and you have time. I know it is very hard to live with PSSD because of the mental pressure keep building. First you need to find a way to relax. If you have anxiety you have to lower it until you feel it is normal even you have PSSD. Stop chasing people thinking that they can cure you. Time will cure your mental trauma once you going in to that relaxation path.
Thomas

Unread post by Thomas »

pb696 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:32 pm I was hopeful reading some threads that meso here helped some guys get cured , but was really disheartned that he has went away.
Is there any way i can just talk to him..
You will get lots of advices here. My advice would be to listen to those based more on scientific data than on personal experience / beliefs.
Besides, I think this post is way more helpful than any advice: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2681
My unscientific advice would be: you need hope to recover, so find hope first.
NB: 80% of my symptoms are gone.
Escitalopram, 10mg/day, Jan-May 2019. Fluoxetine, May-Sept 2019. Mirtazapine 7,5mg/day, November 2019-January 2020. Escitalopram, 5mg/day, Feb-May 2020.
Symptoms: sexual & emotional numbness