PSSD Crash

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Naczoz

Re: PSSD Crash

Unread post by Naczoz »

He also said to me that I will never recover from my crash - is that true? because i messed up my baseline that was way better than I am now, Its really tough for me right now..
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Naczoz, Trazohell has no clue what he is talking about. The truth is, no one here knows for certain what will happen to you. But the other truth is, there are plenty of people on this forum who have been in similar situations as you and recovered. But most of them didn't get better by doing nothing. The best thing for you to do is focus on that hope and use it to motivate yourself into working hard on living a healthy lifestyle. That will certainly increase your chances of recovery. If you don't change anything and instead wallow in hopelessness, you will decrease your chance of recovery. Once you have made progress on improving your lifestyle (diet, exercise, sleep, stress, etc), then you should look into trying medications/supplements with the assistance of a doctor and informed by what people have tried in this community.

Recovery probably won't happen overnight. You need to adjust your expectations that recovery will happen gradually over months or years. But there is light at the end of the tunnel my friend. Focus on that and it will get you through the hard days.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Thank you for that.

In my case this crash is coused by trazodone (ONE PILL 50MG) that supposed to help my mood without makeing my pssd worse, but well, did not work. I dont wanna try any other drugs and supplements for now, Im scared and upset that I lost this tiny progress I had... anybody else can relate to that?
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Naczoz wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:42 pm He also said to me that I will never recover from my crash - is that true? because i messed up my baseline that was way better than I am now, Its really tough for me right now..
Telling you that? That is sick.

But that's the risk of asking for advice in an online mental asylum like online forums. There's always a probability of encountering sick and evil people.
If you don't wanna try any other drugs and supplements, for now, because of scared and upset.
Psychotherapy/Counseling and family/friends support is an option because it's unlikely to find help online.
Also finding a way to do lifestyle changes instead of wasting 24/7 on the internet forums.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)