Scampost: Cure for PSSD

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
succubus76

Re: Cure for PSSD

Unread post by succubus76 »

Might be baba yaga again whit a fake name shitposting magic cures and asking for money
Oleya

Unread post by Oleya »

if you talk about me, I am not baba yaga. I am subscribed to the forum and have already written about this disease before. For me pssdforum.org is the point of reference every day, I always came here to look for a solution. If that of the site is baba yaga I don't know, I just know that I wanted to believe in what I read and, after donating, I received the email and started the treatment. We update monthly to keep the results constant. I am still under treatment, even though I am 100% cured, but he will tell me when to stop and I feel like I was before PSSD.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Why not share that email then?
Oleya

Unread post by Oleya »

I have already said it, because according to the symptoms and duration of PSSD the treatment varies dosage, daily frequency and then you have to bring the results monthly. I don't want to get anyone to pay. If € 50 is too much for you, if they seem thrown away, don't do it. I have no interest. As far as I'm concerned I was on the edge and, with all the money I've wasted over the years, I wanted to throw away these other 50, and thank god it went well. Free to believe it. I repeat, everyone makes their own assessments. But I was in your situation and I know that in that situation there is nothing to lose.
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

lol mods, why is this thread is still opened ?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I find your reasoning flawed, if you dont have interests you can share what you took and people can then decide if they go for it. You now assume your regimen doesnt work for others, but as you have no ties to this website, how do you know?

I guess the website will soon be down when the person realizes credit card fraud is a serious issue and the website host knows their real IP....
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Both of you seem italian....weird coincidence?
I removed the link, dont post it again or verify it is legit somehow
Oleya

Unread post by Oleya »

I assume nothing, I am saying what I have been told. Before giving me the treatment plan, I had to list all my symptoms and the duration of PSSD, to establish the dosage of the drug, which I take 4 times a day, maybe for you it is different, because frequency and mg vary according to the symptoms and duration of the pssd. However I do not insist, please ignore my post, everyone thinks with their own mind.
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

Oleya wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:27 am I assume nothing, I am saying what I have been told. Before giving me the treatment plan, I had to list all my symptoms and the duration of PSSD, to establish the dosage of the drug, which I take 4 times a day, maybe for you it is different, because frequency and mg vary according to the symptoms and duration of the pssd. However I do not insist, please ignore my post, everyone thinks with their own mind.
Do yourself a favour and go burn yourself.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Oleya wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 am if you talk about me, I am not baba yaga. I am subscribed to the forum and have already written about this disease before. For me pssdforum.org is the point of reference every day, I always came here to look for a solution. If that of the site is baba yaga I don't know, I just know that I wanted to believe in what I read and, after donating, I received the email and started the treatment. We update monthly to keep the results constant. I am still under treatment, even though I am 100% cured, but he will tell me when to stop and I feel like I was before PSSD.
The paypal email is the same as the one you registered with on the forum, genius.
Still no ties to the initiative?

This is sickening.