PSSD experiences

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Kk88

PSSD experiences

Unread post by Kk88 »

Just curious if any of these things mirror your experiences...

1. Holding breath/tension.
To get anywhere near getting sexually aroused, I have to forcefully create 'tension' by intensely holding my breath and also tensing my legs tightly (to the point I have sore leg muscles for a couple of days after doing this). I repeteadley have to hold my breath throughout - so on and off for about 10 minutes or so - so end up with terrible headaches afterwards.

2. 'The Wall'
I will always have about 10 minutes of feeling absolutely nothing at all when touching myself, then it's like I pass this wall and suddenly get to where I can feel some pleasure and build up. It's not gradual, it's a definite point where suddenly I can feel an orgasm would be possible. If I could hold myself at this point I might be able to experience some more pleasure, but as soon as I get past this wall, if I don't have an orgasm and try and keep myself here...point 3...

3. Loosing it
Unlike pre-pssd where i could build up to an orgasm for as long as I wanted and edge/keep stopping and starting, if I stop for even just a second or two, or try and withhold and orgasm to allow more build up, I completely lose it. Its like I go to a post-orgasm state (without the pleasure) where I don't even want to touch myself anymore - it's just completely vanished along with any desire.

Just curious if these three bits of my pssd experience sound like anyone else's, and if anyone has any explanaitions?
dandelion5

Re: PSSD experiences

Unread post by dandelion5 »

I definitely experience the wall and losing it. Never tried holding my breath, but maybe I'll attempt it now. With losing it, I won't go to post-orgasm state entirely, but I don't hold onto the build up like I used to. It takes so much more effort now than it did before. Are you male or female?