New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
BABA YAGA

New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by BABA YAGA »

Hello guys,
Many of you might know that I do PSSD/PAS/PFS research full time and also have a separate Discord server. I've been off from posting my findings because I wanted to research it enough so that I confirm that my theory is correct. Finally, I'm back and decided to post this. After years of research, evidence collection and exploring different community forums, I believe I've found the rootcause of PSSD. The solution for the problem can only be found using problem solving skills. Simply reading Pubmed articles without any clear objectives will only make all our desperation go in vain. I'm also hoping PSSD gurus don’t manipulate my work or send their followers to ridicule me for their existence.

Make sure to read this post fully as it's important to read the full theory to understand it. I'm not going to be too technical here. I'll try to explain by breaking down into simple points for better understanding.

I believe PSSD/PFS/PAS are all caused/triggered by Chronic infections such as Epstein Barr Virus (Mono, Grandular Fever), Cytomegalovirus, Herpes Viruses, Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, Chlamydia, Lyme's etc. There is a list of microbes that can causes PSSD and I'm trying to find all of the possible causes. PSSD is not as difficult as many might think but it needs the right people and the correct approach.

RATIONALE:
* We have been doing research with Sexual Dysfunction as the main symptom which leaves us only a small area in medical science to explore.
*Taking Fatigue, Orthostatic Intolerance, Depression, Exercise intolerance (Everyone may not have these) as key symptoms, will give us much more areas of research.
* Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is the only condition which has all the symptoms of PSSD except Sexual Dysfunction.
*CFS/ME patients suffer from chronic infections. Many of these patients get rid of their infections and eventually get cured (Only correct treatments work, which takes long time)
* PSSD/PFS/PAS is an extension of CFS/ME. These drugs reactivate the infections within us using distinct mechanisms.
* PSSD/PFS/PAS is a Neuromuscular Disease.
* CFS & PSSD follow the same pattern, which I'll elucidate below.

SIMILARITIES WITH CFS:
* People get better with Antibiotics, Kefir & Anti-inflammatories.
*Symptoms wax & wane often.
*People often get tired, have body pain and malaise on physical exertion & emotional stress. Mainly Hyper pain stimuli.
* Altered pain perception
* CFS community has high suicide rates like us.
*Deterioration after emotional stress.
* Normal Hormone levels.
* CFS patients also get windows on Naltrexone & Psychedelics (Immunomodulators).
* Both conditions cause Apathy.
* I find that PSSD, CFS, Gulf war Syndrome & Lyme's follow same pattern( People only with Sexual Dysfunction might not correlate this).
* Both patients had some sort of respiration issues like Asthma or Pneumonia in some part of their lives.

INFECTIONS & PSSD:
*Most of us have high Eosinophil count & IgE levels (Both fight pathogens).
* Unresponsiveness to multiple drugs/supplements and persistence of symptoms explains the role of pathogens.
*5AR Inhibitors/SSRI/Accutane all cause disruption of Gut microbiome.
*Mysterious rashes, allergies & food intolerances after the onset of this condition.
* Zinc & Vitamin D deficiencies are the most common deficiency among us. Both are vital in fighting off infections (Some call Zinc deficiency as the hallmark of Viral infections).
* Azoospermia can only be caused by two ways: Hormone imbalance & Inflammation. Mostly we have optimal hormone levels which leaves only inflammation due to infection as the cause. This will explain Pelvic pain & Penile shrinkage too.
* Viruses like EBV have also been proven to trigger cancer so no wonder it will cause mysterious illnesses such as PSSD.
* Persistent flu like feeling (without fever).
* It's well known that Herpes can be reactivated by stress.
* Infections are one of the reasons for night sweats.
* Many have reported that this illness started after Gym sessions, emotional stress & high physical activity. As I said, some Viruses reactivate after exertion.
* Lyme's Disease (Boriella) causes exact same symptoms. There are high incidence rates of Sexual Dysfunction in Lyme's patients too.
* Nothing can cause decades of Dysfunction without a foreign entity entering the body.
** POIS(Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome) is a very notable symptom among us that has to do with inflammation (It's been linked to cytokine storm).

Possible Mechanisms:
*There could be two possibilities that Infections can cause PSSD/PFS/PAS,
1. The same pathogens that cause CFS may have infected the Sexual system
Or
2.Some additional pathogens may have been activated along the pathogens that causes CFS. People that have only Sexual Dysfunction may only have infections in Sexual system.

These are some mechanisms that I've hypothesised that infections causing PSSD,
* SSRIs, 5AR inhibitors, Isotretinoin all cause dysbiosis. This disruption in Gut Microbiota can alter the functions of Immune system where some pathogens can reactivate & go into Chronic mode.

*For an infection to be Chronic the pathogen has to cheat the immune system by modulating it otherwise the Immune system will defeat the pathogens. HIV is good example for this. EBV & other infections that I'm exploring are notorious in Immunomodulating, penetrating deep into tissues & infecting the Nervous system.

These are some ways that these pathogens can distract or cheat the immune system,
1. By changing the type of T helper cell response. TH1 is the right immune response for fighting infections but the symptoms that we experience exactly correlate to TH2 response where Allergy, IBS, Fatigue, Brain Fog, Malaise are the main symptoms. Absence of fever is something to be noted for taking TH2 dominance into account.
2. These pathogens are proven to establish itself chronically by evading the Natural Killer cells & T Cell surveillance by Immunomodulation.
3. These Pathogens primarily infect the B cells, create viral copies & also alter Antigen sequence coding( Antigen Mimicry) leading to Auto reactivity.
4. Oxidative & Nitrostative stress because of the releae of Viral toxins.
5. Getting worse due to physical exertion could be the result of changes in every metabolism. Autoantibodies against Enzymes involved in energy metabolism may explain this.
6. Psychedelics & Naltrexone has various Immunomodulatory effects so that might be the reason for some people getting better from using those substances.
7. Low natural killer cell activity may be the reason the infections aren't defeated.
8. Cytokine storm is a possible reason that some of us have Post orgasmic illness Syndrome. There is a good chance that Glial cells are involved in this process.
9. These complex involvement of Immune system may be the reason we don't respond to Corticosteroids. Multiple Sclerosis is also an Antiinflammatory condition in nervous system where patients don't respond to immunosuppressive therapy.
10. High Eosinophils & IgE could explain there is wrong immune response to pathogens.
11. By altering the pain tolerance thresholds.

WHY PAST PSSD RESEARCH WAS FAILING:
Because of the following points, PSSD has not been understood by researchers and the community:
*PSSD is not a separate condition but an extension of an already existing condition.
*Thinking that PSSD is very complex to solve.
*There is no possibility that receptors are malfunctioning. There is no proof in medical science for receptors to malfunction for decades. Even the worst Heroin addicts’ receptors recover in months or a couple of years maximum.
* PSSD is not because of epigenetic alterations & Methylation issues (Although there might be a minor role) as they can't cause such severe symptoms.
* It's not because of Neurodegeneration because it's permanent but the severity of our symptoms changes very often.
*This entire condition may be caused by a single root cause giving multiple symptoms. Or maybe, each symptom can't have its own root cause because a single drug can't cause such changes chronically. Convincing people by telling that PSSD has subtypes on the basis of root cause is not accurate.
*Many have picked up allergies since getting PSSD and this is very underestimated for research. Inflammation is real guys!
* Some people got this illness by taking A SINGLE dose of a drug. Having an illness for decades with one single exposure of a drug is impossible unless it has triggered some infections which can affect us for a lifetime.

CONFIRMED CASES OF INFECTIONS IN PSSD:

These are some reported cases where PSSD/PFS/PAS guys reported the infections that I'm listing,

https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads ... 23/page-17

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/are-ou ... n/9085/144

https://raypeatforum.com/community/thre ... ost-512989

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Epstein-B ... w/1959696a

FUTURE DIRECTIONS OF MY RESEARCH:
* Finding out new pathogens.
* To get people involved in testing for pathogens, account it & create a table for the same.
* I'm already exploring potential & proven treatments. People getting involved in my research will speed up the process & will make it efficient.
*Conventional treatments to kill infections won't be effective because the pathogens are now Chronic. There must be combination of Immunoregulatory, Immune supporting, Terminating the energy source of pathogens & Antimicrobial components for the treatments to be successful. I'm currently exploring various way to achieve this & I need support from all of you guys.

Come on guys let's make this happen!!!
Join my Discord server by this link: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
I'll be available in Discord for most part of the day.
PM me after joining the server!!!
Last edited by BABA YAGA on Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
HOPE & DETERMINATION is Everything! Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
BABA YAGA

Re: PSSD Solved- Rootcause found

cdraham wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:06 am Sorry man but these claims are ridiculous. Are you trying to become the next Meso or what? Meso is at least citing studies in his claims.

What is next? Pay-to-access discord server? Bargain price for once in a lifetime chance for a PSSD research lab in India?

Maybe you should start a blog like Meso did, fill it with your theories and try to rank it on Google so more people will join your "research server".
The person that you mention is not the god of PSSD. This community never welcomes alternate ideas & I know it. It's your opinion that my theory is ridiculous. You are entitled to your opinions. Simple Google searches will be able to confirm my ideas. For studies part, the person you mention already posts studies daily, all the best for you to get cured by him. Additionally I don't charge for joining my server.
Cheers!
Charm the Snake

Unread post by Charm the Snake »

Ok, the real question is how do we approach this to solve it? What combination of antibiotics would work best?
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

XD
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
BABA YAGA

Charm the Snake wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:38 am Ok, the real question is how do we approach this to solve it? What combination of antibiotics would work best?
It really depends on what infections you have & how severe you're. Message me in Discord to know more mate!
naiverat

Unread post by naiverat »

You said you spent a while confirming this theory. How exactly did you go about scientifically confirming this?

What you have posted looks like pretty abstract theory with a few cherry-picked anecdotes.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
john099

Unread post by john099 »

A lot of people report not having allergies after getting PSSD, when before they had allergies - that goes against what you wrote about people getting allergies since PSSD - unless you are talking about food allergies? A change in getting allergies is a sign of a change in methylation - which is what many believe is happening with PSSD. Genes are being
over methylated.
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I have still had allergy issues
BABA YAGA

john099 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:18 am A lot of people report not having allergies after getting PSSD, when before they had allergies - that goes against what you wrote about people getting allergies since PSSD - unless you are talking about food allergies? A change in getting allergies is a sign of a change in methylation - which is what many believe is happening with PSSD. Genes are being
over methylated.
Many people have got allergies since PSSD. I've personally picked up allergic Asthma. Food allergies too.
Methylation can't cause such severe symptoms for decades man. Interest of the community in Methylation issues has been going for some years. If that was the real cause then at least some findings would've gotten by now & at least few might have relieved from PSSD which didn't happen.
BABA YAGA

Markc1113 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:39 am I have still had allergy issues
You can join my Discord server & PM me. I'll give you some tests based on your symptoms mate.