New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Trazohell
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:46 am

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by Trazohell »

BABA YAGA wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:21 am
Trazohell wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:07 am People still believe this? LOL.
Why do you post the same comment in all my threads? So desperate?
Peace ✌
No, common sense already says that bacteria cannot explain such and long-lasting symptoms. I still have a few brain cells left despite PSSD.
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
croboy17
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:31 pm
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by croboy17 »

Trazohell wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:44 am
BABA YAGA wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 am
Trazohell wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:33 am

No, common sense already says that bacteria cannot explain such and long-lasting symptoms. I still have a few brain cells left despite PSSD.
Ok. You're making laughable statements here mate.
Appreciate those braincells & keep paying $22000 to the PSSD god. No one cares.
Get a life!
YOU are the one making ridiculous statements. Show me a single scientific paper that suggests bacteria as the cause of symptoms like those found in PSSD/PFS.
People like you should be banned from this forum 'cause your hypotheses give others unnecessary hope / time stealing / money spending / and expose them to potential danger.
And I don't pay to any "PSSD god", I can research for myself, so get a brain :D
Here you go mate, give it a read!

Example 1:
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/treatm ... matis/2378

Example 2:
https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2359277

"1. I did try to spread the word about my e. histolytica infection on the PropeciaHelp message board, but the moderator, Mew, sent me a very curt email basically telling me I was full of it and that he wouldn't let me become a member. In response to that, I put up my first CureZone post and also emailed a university department that had published a paper about longterm Propecia side effects suggesting that there might be a gut connection. Never heard back from them, but hopefully it helped somehow?"

Really is a sick world....
master
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:39 am
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by master »

I find this interesting.

But the biggest question remains: How do we treat his then? What do we need to take?
BABA YAGA
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by BABA YAGA »

master wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 am I find this interesting.

But the biggest question remains: How do we treat his then? What do we need to take?
Last edited by BABA YAGA on Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOPE & DETERMINATION is Everything! Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
Trazohell
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:46 am

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by Trazohell »

croboy17 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 am
Trazohell wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:44 am
BABA YAGA wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 am
Ok. You're making laughable statements here mate.
Appreciate those braincells & keep paying $22000 to the PSSD god. No one cares.
Get a life!
YOU are the one making ridiculous statements. Show me a single scientific paper that suggests bacteria as the cause of symptoms like those found in PSSD/PFS.
People like you should be banned from this forum 'cause your hypotheses give others unnecessary hope / time stealing / money spending / and expose them to potential danger.
And I don't pay to any "PSSD god", I can research for myself, so get a brain :D
Here you go mate, give it a read!

Example 1:
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/treatm ... matis/2378

Example 2:
https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2359277

"1. I did try to spread the word about my e. histolytica infection on the PropeciaHelp message board, but the moderator, Mew, sent me a very curt email basically telling me I was full of it and that he wouldn't let me become a member. In response to that, I put up my first CureZone post and also emailed a university department that had published a paper about longterm Propecia side effects suggesting that there might be a gut connection. Never heard back from them, but hopefully it helped somehow?"

Really is a sick world....
These are a just two cases from thounsands of PSSD/PFS sufferes, and the first example is just a troll that has already created several accounts with different names to bring his absurd theories to the people and use them as guinea pigs (see post 16/22 in this thread).
There is an explanation why some people get relief from antibiotics, I quote from a scientific paper from the year 2010 by "Awor" and "Mew":
"Of interesting note, asmall number of affected men have reported experiencinga short period of recovery after administrating ciprofloxacinor other antibiotics. Ciprofloxacinis known to significantly alter protein levels in both directions through changes in gene expression ratesover a broad range of target genes(88). This could indicate that a change in proteins which regulate AR expression levels allowed for a short lasting “recovery” phase, giving further support to the hypothesis that some form of misguided AR negative autoregulation mechanisms liesat the root of this problem."
See: http://www.protocol-online.org/forums/u ... 061244.ipb
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Jaxx
Posts: 961
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 7:55 pm
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by Jaxx »

i cleaned the thread a bit. Let's keep the discussion on the content, if you dont agree simply move on, ty.
BABA YAGA
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by BABA YAGA »

Jaxx wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:02 am i cleaned the thread a bit. Let's keep the discussion on the content, if you dont agree simply move on, ty.
Thanks for the clean up!
HOPE & DETERMINATION is Everything! Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
BABA YAGA
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:31 am
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by BABA YAGA »

master wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:01 am I find this interesting.

But the biggest question remains: How do we treat his then? What do we need to take?
I'm formulating various techniques in the order of Testing> restoring immunity> Antibiotics. It's not that easy to formulate an effective treatment procedure. I'll need to trial lot of things so that I can replicate those results to you. I'll need test results from you & your symptoms first.
HOPE & DETERMINATION is Everything! Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/nER8BCk
macelomax84
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:33 pm
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by macelomax84 »

croboy17 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 am
Trazohell wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:44 am
BABA YAGA wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 am
Ok. You're making laughable statements here mate.
Appreciate those braincells & keep paying $22000 to the PSSD god. No one cares.
Get a life!
YOU are the one making ridiculous statements. Show me a single scientific paper that suggests bacteria as the cause of symptoms like those found in PSSD/PFS.
People like you should be banned from this forum 'cause your hypotheses give others unnecessary hope / time stealing / money spending / and expose them to potential danger.
And I don't pay to any "PSSD god", I can research for myself, so get a brain :D
Here you go mate, give it a read!

Example 1:
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/treatm ... matis/2378

Example 2:
https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2359277

"1. I did try to spread the word about my e. histolytica infection on the PropeciaHelp message board, but the moderator, Mew, sent me a very curt email basically telling me I was full of it and that he wouldn't let me become a member. In response to that, I put up my first CureZone post and also emailed a university department that had published a paper about longterm Propecia side effects suggesting that there might be a gut connection. Never heard back from them, but hopefully it helped somehow?"

Really is a sick world....
https://link.springer.com/article/10.10 ... 20-01424-0
alteration of the intestinal microbiota (bacteria) in people with PFS
HereToHeal
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:36 pm
Contact:

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by HereToHeal »

Man that paper actually confirms the bacteria theory, this is huge!

What conclusions can we get from this?
Should we try things that alter microbiota??
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests