New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
croboy17

Re: New interesting theory on PSSD/PFS/PAS

Unread post by croboy17 »

you guys are always looking to blame something on hormones. If I didnt mention the hydrocortisone you would have blamed it on me drinking too much orange juice, or sleeping on my right side all my life...
Northern_Star

Unread post by Northern_Star »

croboy17 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:54 am you guys are always looking to blame something on hormones. If I didnt mention the hydrocortisone you would have blamed it on me drinking too much orange juice, or sleeping on my right side all my life...
I did not blame hormones. Many of us have perfectly fine hormone levels. But we have plenty of evidence that this problem is related to androgenic signaling (NOT ligand). I have cited the evidence from peer-reviewed studies in PFS patients. You chose to ignore it. So there is really no reason to continue this discussion.
master

Unread post by master »

croboy17 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:54 am you guys are always looking to blame something on hormones. If I didnt mention the hydrocortisone you would have blamed it on me drinking too much orange juice, or sleeping on my right side all my life...
But many people recovered by doing hormonal treatments like for example PCT regimens like taking clomid, nolvadex, HCG. And you know about the guy who took proviron too.

So did this cure their infections then?
croboy17

Well maybe having optimal hormones or hormone ratios can have a positive affect on the immune system. Look , I never took finasteride/ssri/accutane. I develop all the symptoms of post finasteride syndrome. So what gives? I do have confirmed low dht. I also have elevated IgE 790 (0-100) I have elevated lymphocytes and below range neutrophils.

I know alot of people that took finasteride, adressed their low DHT issues but it did not fix the issue. I myself took creatine in desperate attempt to raise my dht levels. Then I came into contact with a doctor via instagram who told me that raising dht alone will not fix the issue. 5ar does not get impacted in isolation, it is a danger signal in the body. Fix the danger signal , fix the problem.

I am no expert here. I am just letting you all know that I never took these drugs and have found alot of information who treated viruses and other infections and were cured.

Warm Regards!
croboy17

To be honest, I am quite disgusted with Propecia help. I think these guys are hiding valuable information. I have found stories on other websites were they said that their success/recovery stories have been removed from the site and they have been banned. It's really heartbreaking to think that there are people out there who need help, and they are doing these kinds of things. In my opinion they have blood on their hands. There are LOADS of recoveries. I even found supplements that boosts the immune system, fights infections etc are being slandered on ph. I believe that website is a group of 10-15 people who just make different accounts and post horror stories.

There intention is to scare people away from things that will help them such as zinc (in moderate doses of course) vitamin d3 and so on. I hope I am wrong but I truly believe this is the case.
croboy17

just look at my example. I have elevated IgE 790.9 (0-100) and blastocystis hominis detected in the stool. Doctor gave me medicine for it but only wanted to retest once instead of 3x which is standard practice. After the one test, he said it was unneccesary for further testing as blastocystis hominis is present in 15-20 percent of the population. Only in rare cases can it cause problems.

Then we have the viral infections where people have sky high IgGs. Doctors are saying that these are past infections... These are just 2 examples of factors that can create a perfect storm that doctors choose to ignore.

My calprotectin is elevated (gut inflammation) another problem ignored by doctors.
Low body temperature another..... these are all little pieces that together can cause a HUGE problem..
john099

Unread post by john099 »

Have you done GI MAP or something to try to identify any virus, bacteria, pathogen, etc ?

Or a stool test or something? What are you pursuing currently?
master

Unread post by master »

croboy17 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:27 am To be honest, I am quite disgusted with Propecia help. I think these guys are hiding valuable information. I have found stories on other websites were they said that their success/recovery stories have been removed from the site and they have been banned. It's really heartbreaking to think that there are people out there who need help, and they are doing these kinds of things. In my opinion they have blood on their hands. There are LOADS of recoveries. I even found supplements that boosts the immune system, fights infections etc are being slandered on ph. I believe that website is a group of 10-15 people who just make different accounts and post horror stories.

There intention is to scare people away from things that will help them such as zinc (in moderate doses of course) vitamin d3 and so on. I hope I am wrong but I truly believe this is the case.
Yes, I also don't like propeciahelp.

Btw please post these recovery stories you have found other websites, this could really help us all.
croboy17

unfortunately I can not find GI map testing here in Croatia.
I have been to infectious disease hospital and have done stool testing for parasites and bacteria.
First 3 tests (neg, blastosystis hominis , neg) treated with mebendazol and wanted to do retesting.
Retest (Neg) Then finally doctor agreed to test 3 x again (neg, neg, neg)

My blood results strongly suggest a viral infection and this was brought to my attention by a doctor via instagram. My doctor on the other hand does not seem worried. Over the last 4 years I have pain in my right kidney, right groin, and right testicle.

I plan on doing Live blood microscopy, semen+urine culture, and I will be visiting a rheumatologist next week!
HereToHeal

Unread post by HereToHeal »

I've recently done tests for: Chlamydia pneumoniae, Herpes simplex 1 & 2, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, EBV, Cytomegalovirus, Varicela Zoster, Coxsackie, Echovirus, Parvovirus, HHV6 and a complete stool test.

I got really high IgG for:

Mycoplasma Pneumoniae, Chlamydia Pneumoniae, Varicela Zoster and Parvovirus.

There were no positive IgM for any of these though.