Video from a guy who got cured 7 years ago

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
HereToHeal

Video from a guy who got cured 7 years ago

Unread post by HereToHeal »

Hi everyone, what do you think about this strategy that a guy did to get cured 7 years ago?

Any thoughts?

I'll post the link here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_NNe6xMkk
JakeLawe

Re: Video from a guy who got cured 7 years ago

Unread post by JakeLawe »

Think I saw a bit of it back then, I also found the video doing research.. is this the guy that used Zeolites and Burbur? Sorry video a bit too long for me to completely see so I read comments for resume, may watch other day. But anyway if he uses detox and if I can offer some related input:

I researched Zeolites.. I actually have a new bottle of it. Mind that some Zeolites are known to cause cancer.. I don't think the ones sold on Amazon are that kind but one's got to research.

I haven't tried it cause I fear it will deplete my minerals, vitamins etc.. which I know is the idea but overall I'm more healed than not so..

Zeolites are porose and they work as magnets .. zinc, copper, etc will bind to it and then go away during evacuation. So one may find oneself with mineral deficiency after it and I'm not sure how that may feel.. the idea would be of course, that whatever residues of ssri still in the body/bones (bones being where it could be stored for longer from what I remember reading)..also bind to the Zeolite, if that's the case though, I doubt the Zeolite reaches the bones anyway.

Then there's Burbur, another detox from the leaves of a tree that comes in drops.. I bought it too but haven't used it in a constant manner.. hard to say has helped, I think it helps a bit.. tho I think was time alone.. as I said I haven't taken it on a daily basis.

Fasting would also detox.. some people on hackstasis seem to heal fasting.. I suspect this may habe more to do with their immune systems working harder than any other thing but who knows.. fasting on itself may heal..it's of course another way to get vitamins and mineral deficiencies so seems to me it's not without a risk.

Anyway just wanted say that as detox goes, I'd say is worth a shot under one's own risk of depleting minerals etc. I think I remember reading the guy healed after 3 months.. if I remember correctly.. if this is the case, I also suspect may have been time alone.

I reckon I haven't watched the whole video.. i may, later. Wanted to offer this input on what I know about detox, regardless, I trust that's ok.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Fasting I’ve also understood can cure due to rensistizing GR receptors. But it would also seem that the body hpa shifts into stress mode. And for a lot of us the hpa is under active.
HereToHeal

JakeLawe wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:59 pm Think I saw a bit of it back then, I also found the video doing research.. is this the guy that used Zeolites and Burbur? Sorry video a bit too long for me to completely see so I read comments for resume, may watch other day. But anyway if he uses detox and if I can offer some related input:

I researched Zeolites.. I actually have a new bottle of it. Mind that some Zeolites are known to cause cancer.. I don't think the ones sold on Amazon are that kind but one's got to research.

I haven't tried it cause I fear it will deplete my minerals, vitamins etc.. which I know is the idea but overall I'm more healed than not so..

Zeolites are porose and they work as magnets .. zinc, copper, etc will bind to it and then go away during evacuation. So one may find oneself with mineral deficiency after it and I'm not sure how that may feel.. the idea would be of course, that whatever residues of ssri still in the body/bones (bones being where it could be stored for longer from what I remember reading)..also bind to the Zeolite, if that's the case though, I doubt the Zeolite reaches the bones anyway.

Then there's Burbur, another detox from the leaves of a tree that comes in drops.. I bought it too but haven't used it in a constant manner.. hard to say has helped, I think it helps a bit.. tho I think was time alone.. as I said I haven't taken it on a daily basis.

Fasting would also detox.. some people on hackstasis seem to heal fasting.. I suspect this may habe more to do with their immune systems working harder than any other thing but who knows.. fasting on itself may heal..it's of course another way to get vitamins and mineral deficiencies so seems to me it's not without a risk.

Anyway just wanted say that as detox goes, I'd say is worth a shot under one's own risk of depleting minerals etc. I think I remember reading the guy healed after 3 months.. if I remember correctly.. if this is the case, I also suspect may have been time alone.

I reckon I haven't watched the whole video.. i may, later. Wanted to offer this input on what I know about detox, regardless, I trust that's ok.
Yeah what he says exactly is that he first took a week of Trivastal Retard (Piribedil)
Then stopped for a week.
And then he took 3 days of the following things combined:
1. Buspar (5mg)
2. Choline (250mg)
3. Detox combo (which includes Burbur, MSM-Sulfur and Zeolite)

So potentially, after a week of Trivastal and those 3 days taking all those supps you could be completely cured.
Might be worth a shot, it seems like a really short amount of time actually taking supps.
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

HereToHeal wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:56 am Yeah what he says exactly is that he first took a week of Trivastal Retard (Piribedil)
Then stopped for a week.
1. Buspar (5mg)
2. Choline (250mg)

So potentially, after a week of Trivastal and those 3 days taking all those supps you could be completely cured.
Might be worth a shot, it seems like a really short amount of time actually taking supps.
Interesting, Piribedil and buspar look quite legit, but I didn't notice, that he took them. Does he speak about them on the video?
I read his story on pssd.forumotion.com and he used cabergoline as far as I remember.
HereToHeal

kpavel wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:08 am
HereToHeal wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:56 am Yeah what he says exactly is that he first took a week of Trivastal Retard (Piribedil)
Then stopped for a week.
1. Buspar (5mg)
2. Choline (250mg)

Interesting, Piribedil and buspar look quite legit, but I didn't notice, that he took them. Does he speak about them on the video?
I read his story on pssd.forumotion.com and he used cabergoline as far as I remember.
Yeah man, its worth watching the whole video. He explains in detail what he took. Very interesting.
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

Interesting, I read one recover histories in the comment section:

Humanism before other ism
I used prozac for 1 year nd got pssd..for 10 months..it was horrible i had no hope.Anxiety came back nd had to take fluvoxamine..for 4 months.I still had sexual numbness.But after I stopped takin fluvoxamine I got my sexual functioning within 20 days..nd I was taking shilajit whn I stopped fluvoxamine.I think fluvoxamine has comparatively lesser half life than fluoxetine nd somehow it changed the chemical damage done by prozac..nd whn I left fluvoxamine..I got out of pssd.
HereToHeal

It would be great if someone with pharmacology experience would weigh in on this.

I think the method seems like something worth trying.
HereToHeal

Seeing Arahant and Alteredhomeostasis accounts of being cured with Buspirone, and now reviewing this guy's video in which he also takes Buspirone as part of his regimen, its beginning to look very promising!

Has anyone had bad experiences with Buspirone? (in which it worsens symptoms)

If not, and if it is considered safe, shouldnt we all try it long term and make an assessment?
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

I had a one week window ok buspirone. Was fully pre pssd but it went away. I took it for a month then quit. Three weeks in is when I had the window. Lasted a week and when it didn’t return after a few days I tapered