What other forums are related?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
JakeLawe

What other forums are related?

Unread post by JakeLawe »

I know hackstasis.org forum is related I see more activity there than here I think..which surprises me as I thought this forum would be the most active of all..with the bulk of info.. hackstasis.org they seem quite proactive on protocols for achieving body homeostasis

And propeciahelp too but I don't go there much

There's also reddit pssd but I find it rather lackluster, though there's some recovery stories there too.

And I there's survivingantidepressants.org, which I may just start exploring.

Last recovery story I'm reading is from propeciahelp with DHEA, I haven't tried it myself. Always try stuff under your own risk but I thought I'd share

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/possib ... lord/44408

Any other related forums? I think there should be a sticky thread/post with related forums.

Reading through some of these forums I wonder why the FDA approves of these poisons (accutane, finisteride, ssris) ? Is not worthy if many people claim to benefit with no side effects (do they at all??) IF at least ONE person gets severely affected and tortured to the point of suicide!

Where are the labels/warnings for all this? ALL possible effects must be written in the package! No matter if it takes 100 pages! What kind of society is this where this is given by "doctors"! That supposedly studied YEARS to have knowledge of this! What kind of world is this? FDA? What a laugh. Oh, man.. I swear illegal drug dealers make less harm. I mean side effects of cocaine are awful (and can kill one if one takes too much) but they last no longer than 6 hours at most! Like a "normal" drug!
Oxycontin will sedate you for a day (or kill you if overdose) then is gone! "Normal" drug! No protracted withdrawal lasting months!

Oh well, back to topic. Just wondering about other forums.
Last edited by JakeLawe on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kk88

Re: What other forums are related?

Unread post by Kk88 »

There's a PSSD reddit, though it's more people posting their own anecdotes that talking scientifically about a cure/cause.

http://sexualanhedonia.com is also interesting.