Where to get naltrexone, how much to take

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
lookingforacure

Where to get naltrexone, how much to take

Unread post by lookingforacure »

Hi guys, I’m just wondering how to order naltrexone (What brand and website), how much of it to take, at what time, if there are any side effects to watch out for, and any other instructions that might be useful. I sincerely appreciate your time.
healing

Re: Where to get naltrexone, how much to take

Unread post by healing »

Hi there,
I got my Naltrexone from alldaychemist, I'm located in the US and they ship from India. I'm no authority on the matter, but I'd try low doses for a few days (2-3mg), and work your way up to 25-50mg until you see benefits. You'll likely become emotionally and hedonistically blunted, due to its opioid receptor antagonism. Loss of appetite is another side effect that many report. Best of luck!
Lexapro 2016. Sexual, emotional, and cognitive symptoms.

Email: healingpssd1@gmail.com
lookingforacure

Re: Where to get naltrexone, how much to take

Unread post by lookingforacure »

Thanks healing! But I should’ve clarified; I’m more interested in trying low dose naltrexone with dextromethorphan like mesolimbo did. This is the only combination of things I’ve seen that really seemed to improve someone’s pssd. I also seem to fall into the high serotonin low glutamate subtype Mesolimbo described, so I think I could really benefit from this trial. Does anyone know what DXM I should buy?