UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
dangerwood

Re: UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

Unread post by dangerwood »

Truskawa wrote:I recreated the conditions described by OP.
I took around 1,5g of 'magic shrooms' along with MDMA pill, containing around 200mg of pure product.
In the few following days I experienced a huge increase in libido and erection quality. Never had I felt so close to being cured. That slowly faded away, however. Anyway, my baseline seems to be slightly improved, it's a bit easier for me to get an erection now.
Amazing. I’m so happy for you. I think we might be onto something here. I wish more people would try this combo but I don’t think many others have. Honestly it’s not a big deal if you try it once. You won’t die, worst case scenario is it doesn’t work but at least you will still have a fun time and trip out for a few hours. For the record I’m still mostly recovered 8 months after trying this combo.

If your improvements have mostly faded away, I would try this combo again to see if you can get the same results as last time. It may improve your baseline even further. It is too much of a risk for myself to try it again because I have improved so significantly and I don’t want to risk losing all the progress I have made.
We're all gonna make it brah
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

I will try it soon, latest in a month hopefully.
Is it an OK combo to party with? Can you function / be in control? I've tried small doses of lsd and until 40mcg I'm okay to be in public. I don't like to trip out completely
Monkey24

Unread post by Monkey24 »

This seems somewhat promising, is this a dangerous combo? I feel like it isn’t, but just not something you should do on a daily or maybe even weekly basis. I feel as though online articles would tell you not to mix these substances, but they would also say that about any drug combo. I actually think mdma-shrooms is on the safer side as far as illegal drug mixtures go. Again, I think this could be a good idea to try for anyone suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction caused by PSSD. You likely have a very similar or possibly even the exact same version of PSSD that dangerwood suffered from.
Monkey24

Unread post by Monkey24 »

For anyone not suffering from pelvic floor symptoms, this may still be worth a shot, as long as your responsible about dosing etc. at the very least you’ll get a kick ass high most likely.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I will be doing this at some point.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Steven

Unread post by Steven »

I want to try that too.
what exactly do I need for that? an ecstasy tablet and a mushroom?
Please give me the exact name I'll get it then. Many Thanks
Truskawa

Unread post by Truskawa »

piwomocne wrote:can u tell more what was ur symptoms ? In pssd and what did u feel after
My symptoms are lack of libido and erectile dysfunction, probably connected to one another. It's been over a year now.
I found it much easier to get aroused in the following days, I was able to get an erection with visual stimulation being enough which had never happened before with my PSSD.
Takemeback

Unread post by Takemeback »

I have tried MDMA and shrooms combo. no improvements.
R3m3dy

Unread post by R3m3dy »

I tried it. Took MDMA on consecutive days. Did not work for me, but could be because I was abusive. Would not recommend going above 200mg MDMA and using consecutively.

Day 1: 300mg MDMA 2.25 g mushrooms

Day 2: 150mg MDMA, 200mcg LSD

Day 3: 200mg MDMA 1g mushrooms
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

R3m3dy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:18 pm I tried it. Took MDMA on consecutive days. Did not work for me, but could be because I was abusive. Would not recommend going above 200mg MDMA and using consecutively.

Day 1: 300mg MDMA 2.25 g mushrooms

Day 2: 150mg MDMA, 200mcg LSD

Day 3: 200mg MDMA 1g mushrooms
He also had a few drinks I think. Not recommending, but if you want to do the same.