UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Kk88

Re: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo - Please give me advice

Unread post by Kk88 »

How long has it been? Some things I’ve read (eg Magic mushrooms can 'reset' depressed brain http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-41608984) suggest shrooms effects on depression can last up to 5 weeks. Have you surpassed the 5 weeks mark and still feeling effects?
Flowergal

Unread post by Flowergal »

Please keep us updated. I’d love to give this a try, I’ve never tried shrooms before.
Zolofthater420

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

I wann try this combo. I have both things at home. But im a bit in fear that mdma can make me worse. Anyone besides op have tryed mdma/xtc?
Flowergal

Unread post by Flowergal »

Zolofthater420 wrote:I wann try this combo. I have both things at home. But im a bit in fear that mdma can make me worse. Anyone besides op have tryed mdma/xtc?
I’ve tried mdma, it had no effect on my pssd while on It or after it wore off.
Zolofthater420

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

Flowergal wrote:
Zolofthater420 wrote:I wann try this combo. I have both things at home. But im a bit in fear that mdma can make me worse. Anyone besides op have tryed mdma/xtc?
I’ve tried mdma, it had no effect on my pssd while on It or after it wore off.
okay thanks, then i try this next weekend
dangerwood

Unread post by dangerwood »

Hi guys. I have a nice update for you all in light of the disappointment this forum has experienced recently with “curedPSSD”. It’s been 3 months since I took the MDMA / Shrooms combo and I’m happy to say the incredible improvements I gained have stayed with me. I am still at around 90-95% recovered now.

If I were to compare myself now vs me pre-PSSD, the only noticeable difference would be that I don’t get as many spontaneous erections. I just remember in school I used to walk around with a boner most of the time, now my penis isn’t that automatic but once it is up it is seriously 100% hard.

I know that so many people would claim they are 100% recovered if they were in my position, but I am just being real. I know there are some minor differences like my spontaneous erections for example but I literally do not give a shit about that. But yeah technically I guess I am “recovered” for the most part. I find it so amazing that a single dose of the MDMA / shrooms could essentially reverse my PSSD. I haven’t taken any supplements since December 9th, and I’ve stayed the same. Here is how I currently feel with everything:

- Erections: 100% hard. No more soft glands or 80% hard erections. Only thing is that my penis is not as automatic. What I mean by this is in high school for example I could just touch my dick and be 100% hard straight away. It takes a little bit longer to get it up now but once it’s up it’s at full strength.

- Sensitivity: restored back to pre PSSD level. No more genital numbness.

- Ejaculation: restored back to pre PSSD level. I’m so happy to have this one back, the other day I masturbated and shot out 7 times when I came. Before only the smallest amount would come out which sucked. This has made my orgasm so much more enjoyable and intense. I am shooting out my loads now instead of it just dribbling out.

- Libido has increased heaps. I’m trying to limit myself to 1 ejaculation per day but it is so hard. I’ve failed so many times even though I’m really trying. There’s been days where I can really physically feel my libido in my stomach. Sort of like an adrenaline rush or some sort of energy within me.

- I CAN get fully hard erections without stimulation, but it is not as common as pre-PSSD. I got one the other day talking to a girl on Facebook.

- I am pissing very freely now whereas before it would take a few seconds to get going. Also I am shitting a lot more easily and not as constipated. I think it’s common knowledge now that there is some relation to PSSD and tight pelvic floor muscles. My pelvic floor symptoms seem to have healed.

- The most noticeable change has still been the way my penis feels. It’s so much more warm and bigger in a flaccid state and my testicles also feel so much more full. I think they have actually regained size. I was so scared about penis atrophy after so long without fully hard erections, but it seems as if my penis is the exact same size as pre-PSSD.

Who knows if I will stay like this. The fact that I have lasted 12 weeks like this is very promising but I am fully aware that I can crash at any moment. That’s why I still don’t feel comfortable about using the word “recovered” but we will see what happens. I probably won’t be completely satisfied with everything until 6 months goes by. If I have remained the same by then, then I will start to be a lot more confident with calling myself recovered.

Notes:

- I know a lot of people may be skeptical about this story as I only have a few posts and you may have some trust issues after the whole “curedPSSD” thing. Believe what you want, but I am not trying to sell anything or get anyone to try anything so I have no reason to lie.

- Unlike curedPSSD I actually caution everyone if you are going to try this combo. I still do not know 100% if these drugs were the reason why I’m like this today so don’t take my word for it. Maybe it was just the low dose mushrooms that cured me and the MDMA has nothing to do with it, but I’ve taken shrooms before and it didn’t do this to me so idk. All I’m saying is BE CAREFUL because these drugs are not to be fucked with, especially if you are still on anti-depressants / in a bad frame of mind.

- There has been a few times throughout the last 12 weeks where my functioning has been a bit off. I think this was due to other factors though like being tired or stressed. I’ve been really scared on these days that maybe my improvements are starting to fade away, but every time this has happened I end up having the best wank ever the next day which puts my mind at ease.

- I’m really curious to know if I took this combo regularly would it have helped me even further? I think I might be the only recovery story that has been nearly cured from 1 single dose of something. Most other stories like with SJW or inositol, the person has been on those supplements for an extended period of time. My theory is that by taking this combo, something in my brain reset or balanced something out giving me back my sexual functioning so maybe it would have been unnecessary for me to take more.

- I feel like at this point only I can ruin things for myself so I have tried my best to stay clean and be as healthy as possible. Also I am limiting myself to 1 ejaculation per day as I don’t want to ruin things by jerking off too much.

- I don’t care what anyone says, I give all credit to God for this success. I know the mushrooms may have been what brought it on, but I know he was the reason behind it.

Really praying I stay like this. I feel so lucky to be in this position after everything I’ve been through but I know I’m not out of jail just yet so I’m trying to remain humble. I hope this story can give hope that recovery or reversal of PSSD is possible. I’ll come back to update if anything worth noting occurs. Also I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers guys,
Dangerwood.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

thanks for reporting back! i agree that i might be tricky to repeat this in a safe way, but it could give valuable new insights in possible solutions
marsupial

Unread post by marsupial »

Thanks i am greatfull that you are further helping fellow sufferers
afx

Re: UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

Unread post by afx »

Taking MDMA can be eqvivalent to playing russian rullette with Your life (I know a person that actually died from it), not to mention the combo of MDMA and mushrooms. Some things on this forum are totally dangerous, some kind of medical advisor for health safety would be something that this forum would definately need
Jaxx

Re: UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

Unread post by Jaxx »

this is not about advising people to take this combo, but understanding the mechanism behind it. mdma damage seems to be the opposite type of damage compared to ssri in this case...