UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Zolofthater420

Re: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo - Please give me advice

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

GIXXER wrote:Mushrooms scare me. If you have a bad trip it can be intense with intrusive thoughts. I would do them again only if in a controlled environment with a trip sitter.
Yeah i can understand that, but I have to say, that a bad trip isn't always a negative thing. Sure in the moment it's not that nice, but later you can profit from it and get a stronger selff.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Yep. Trip sitter and Benzodiazepines. Also be in a comfortable environment. I've heard some people say not to look at yourself in mirrors as well because your face will look distorted and you may freak out.

Sitter will keep you safe, and the benzos can be used to end the bad trip. That's what they use in the ER when people show up on a bad trip.

Psychedelics have huge potential, but the risks are there for people with mental illness. From what I understand, taking steps to be safe is VERY important.

Another thing I've learned from ketamine and marijuana is that you should never fight the high. Know that you are not going to die (given that marijuana and psilocybin don't lead to overdose) and that the high WILL end.

Also, it's 10x better to underdose than overdose. I learned this the hard way with edible marijuana, which actually gave me more visual hallucination than ketamine ever did. Even though being way too high wasn't comfortable, I'm glad the experience happened and I grew from it. Try recording a video telling sober you how being high felt, or make some artwork. Both are strategies I've used to combat being too messed up.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

I agree with ghost about keeping a benzo on hand in case you take too much or get too panicky, but I don’t think a trip sitter is necessary. If you take a gram of shrooms you’re not really going to trip.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

TalkingAntColony wrote:Wait a few more weeks and report back if the improvements have stuck. I havent touched psychedelics since I got PSSD but if it turns out hippyflipping is the cure....Im in LOL

It's interesting you have taken both separately but only noticed PSSD improvements after taking both simultaneously. "Ecstasy" pills often contain drugs other than MDMA, so it's possible you ingested other substances.

Psilocybin and MDMA have complex pharmacologies. MDMA can temporarily lower SERT binding and serotonin in the weeks following a dose. Psilocybin metabolizes to psylocin, which is believed to produce its effects primarily via 5HT2A agonism, but it is also an agonist at some other 5HT receptors. It also acutely increases dopamine and cortisol. Not sure how the combo would interact.
Yeah i was thinking the same. My doc actually said my case reminded him of MDMA/XTC users that depleted their serotinine, while i think our case is quite the opposite, we could potentially benefit from it.
Curious to see if this restores a balance or it simply takes a couple weeks to restore SERT.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

MDMA depletes 5-HT so much that there is actually a phrase for people who are depressed or suicidal after a weekend partying on the drug: Suicide Tuesday.

This is part of the reason that MDMA scares me a lot more than Psilocybin.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Zolofthater420

I know from no one in my environement, who had such a "suicide Tuesday". It's possible to feel a bit down the day after, but it's not that bad, as you mentioned. I for my self took a few times ecstasy before pssd and never had a bad day after, but it is for sure possible. We also were very responsible with our drug use. We never took more than we should and did huge breaks after the use of xtc.
But I do not want to downplay it, everybody is different and there is always a risk.
Zolofthater420

I would be very interested, if the recovery last, or goes back to baseline.
If we have to much serotonin in our body's and the MDMA consume much of them, then we can possible benefit from it.
Zolofthater420

iull1k wrote:80% to 90% cured with Psilocybin(magic mushrooms)
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/80-to- ... ms/9381/35
irishguy754
Apr. '18

"i have been like this for 12 years and nothing makes me feel better. i have microdosed on magic truffles with good results. i also inject vitamin b12 every other day. This makes the day bareable.

maybe me saying that i was 80 to 90 percent cured was an over estimation, as i have regressed a little bit, but i was just so happy not to be depressed anymore whenever i take it.

do you have any better ideas? i have no life at the moment, no desire or cognition. do you have the cure for all of us that you are not sharing"
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

Zolofthater420 wrote:
iull1k wrote:80% to 90% cured with Psilocybin(magic mushrooms)
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/80-to- ... ms/9381/35
irishguy754
Apr. '18

"i have been like this for 12 years and nothing makes me feel better. i have microdosed on magic truffles with good results. i also inject vitamin b12 every other day. This makes the day bareable.

maybe me saying that i was 80 to 90 percent cured was an over estimation, as i have regressed a little bit, but i was just so happy not to be depressed anymore whenever i take it.

do you have any better ideas? i have no life at the moment, no desire or cognition. do you have the cure for all of us that you are not sharing"
Yea that's shit.

But here's more:

Invictus

20d
It arrived today. I ate about 2g. First thing I noticed was better mood. I started eating my dinner and it tasted great as always, but this time it was even better.

Then I ate some chocolate and suddenly started laughing for 2 minutes lol.

Later I browsed through instagram, saw some girls and ALMOST had to cry because they there so beautiful, wtf :grin:

Same with music. But here I shed some tears in the end because the female voice was so beautiful.

Anyway, this stuff rocks!

joetz
8d
Very interesting observations here
Took a microdose, felt maybe a little out of it the first day. Then no change for 2-3 days. Then had 3-days of the best recovery I had in years with all pfs symptoms reversed. Honestly felt like a million bucks

This weekend I went out and ate all kinds of garbage food and crashed and am back to baseline.

There is something to this but the part that is reallly hard to figure out is the proper dosing, how much, how often, etc.

I’ll keep experimenting and reporting my findings

Iso_fin_doubledamage
8h
I had great success repairing and bringing back emotions and libido with Psilocybin mushrooms after Accutane. My protocol is a 4gram mushroom trip every 4 days for 2 months. After these two months I felt completely reset, like a baby. I was also eating healthy, exercising, and not masturbating. During my last few trips I was having intense full body euphoria, better than an orgasm, lasted about 10-15 minutes. That was the last trip I did. Highly recommend to anyone. Also I would strongly advise against LSD, I have taken both and LSD is far easier to abuse or have a bad trip on. Stick with mushrooms, they are much safer, natural and are shown to heal the brain. Now that I have finasteride sides, I am going back to the 4 gram mushroom trip every 4 days protocol.